Murr Law, PLLC invites you to a live conversation with our experienced attorneys on challenges and concerns facing physicians during this unprecedented COVID-19 crisis. Join us April 14, 6:30 p.m. CDT.
This webinar will answer the following questions:
- Can a physician’s employer stop them from using their own personal protective equipment (PPE)?
- Can a physician be fired for refusing to see COVID patients without PPE?
- Can physicians be held liable for malpractice for handling COVID-19 cases?
- If a physician gets infected, what legal options do they have?
- What must physicians do now to preserve their rights?
Please register in advance for this webinar at the link below:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.