TEXAS BAD FAITH INSURANCE LAWYERS
Help for Insurance Coverage, Property Damage & Storm Damage Cases
Insurance coverage matters can be complicated and vague. Thankfully, Murr Law, P.L.L.C. understands the legalese and the complicated terms that can sometimes surround an insurance coverage issue. We are comfortable working on lawsuits of this nature and will do what we can to assist you with any insurance coverage matters affecting your business.
Why Hire Murr Law, PLLC?
- Each of Our Attorneys Has at Least 20 Years’ Experience
- We Are On-Call 24 Hours a Day
- Our Lawyers Offer Tailored Representation
- No Legal Fee Unless We Recover Compensation for You
Call (713) 966-6140 to speak with our Houston bad faith insurance attorneys.
Schedule your free consultation today!
Why Do You Need an Insurance Coverage Attorney?
Insurance is supposed to protect you in the event of an accident or problem. Unfortunately, some insurance companies are greedy. When the day comes and you need insurance to cover the cost of damages, some companies will flat out deny you the compensation to which you are rightfully entitled. Other companies may offer you some compensation, but not nearly as much as you were expecting.
After paying on policies for years, you deserve full coverage for the cost of your expenses. Our team is present when insurance coverage issues arise. We will be relentless in pursuing your insurance claim and seeking full compensation. Murr Law, P.L.L.C. can challenge denied claims or dispute low payouts that are unsatisfactory after any type of incident.
Victorious Representation for Insurance Coverage Disputes
Our team is no stranger to insurance coverage cases. In fact, we already have a history of success in insurance coverage claims.
Here are some of the cases we have handled:
- Our team represented a staffing company in an insurance coverage dispute that happened due to trademark infringement. The insurer paid the full policy limits before the hearing we initiated. Our client was happy with the results.
- We represented a national Fortune 10 insurer against another Fortune 10 insurer. In this case, our client was seeking coverage under a professional liability policy for deceptive trade practice actions.
- We helped a commercial vessel owner file a lawsuit against his marine insurer for coverage after the vessel sank.
- Murr Law, P.L.L.C. once helped a natural gas company with an insurance dispute that occurred after a well blowout. The blowout killed workers. After intense negotiation, we were able to obtain a judgment for full policy limits and the insurance company paid the client’s attorney’s fees as well.
While we can’t guarantee the outcome of your case, our team can guarantee that we will fight tirelessly to achieve a satisfactory resolution. Let us work with you to challenge the insurance company to make good on their promise to compensate you with the full policy limits. Contact us today!
Call (713) 966-6140 to request your free case evaluation.