SHAREHOLDER AND PARTNERSHIP DISPUTES
Shareholders, minority owners and partners have legal rights when contracts are broken. When you have a stake in a company or enterprise, you have certain rights that protect your investment.
We use our decades of trial experience, proven track record and business litigation expertise to help you win back your losses.
Whether you are the victim of unfair compensation, oppression, embezzlement or negligent management, contact us at Murr Law, P.L.L.C. to see how we can help.
Partnership disputes are often called “business divorces” because of the similarities between what must be decided in a divorce and in business dissolution.
Partnership and shareholder disputes may involve:
- A partner claims he or she is being unfairly forced out.
- A partner believes he or she is being assigned less desirable duties in a business.
- A partner believes he or she is receiving unfair or unequal treatment as compared to others.
- Shareholders hold managers responsible for business downturns and failures.
- Shareholders or partners want to leave a business — with compensation in hand.
- Loss in share value due to fraud or mismanagement
- Buy-sell disputes
- Disputes over operating agreements
- Business dissolutions
- Dissolution of a member
- Issues in family-owned businesses and closely held companies
- Freeze-out action
- Minority vs. majority shareholder disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Shareholder litigation
We Are Here for You
Make certain you have an experienced lawyer to assist you with your case. At Murr Law, P.L.L.C., all potential clients receive a free case evaluations. We want to understand your concerns regarding partnership disputes, so let us talk with you and create solutions for your company!